Departure / return location:
Venice train station
Regular tour: Wednesday, Saturday
Private tour: daily, on request, except Sundays
10 hours approx.
Year round, on request
Italian / English
Regural tour: € 105,00 p.p.
€ 149,00 p.p. for 2 people
€ 120,00 p.p. for 3 people
€ 105,00 p.p. for 4+ people
Groups: for pre-arranged groups of 8+ people, please inquire
- Return train ticket from Venice to Cervignano plus transportation in private car / minivan
- English speaking tour guide
- Visit to the archaeological site of Aquileia
- Visit to a winery & wine tasting
- Wine tasting fees
- Lunch (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Anything not specifically mentioned under “tour includes”
- This tour must be booked at least 96 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation for this product will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The regular tour runs with a minimum of 4 participants. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour will run as private tour and clients can decide whether to cancel the reservation without penalties and get a refund or do a private tour (min. 2 people) with related price adjustment.
- This tour starts at Venice train station. You will take the train and travel from Venice to Cervignano del Friuli unescorted. Train tickets are included in the tour package and will be sent to you via email, together with train schedule, vouchers and all travel details. You must specify the name and address of your accommodation as well as your contact telephone number during your stay in Venice at the time of booking. This information is very important in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the train/tour departure times. The train leaves at 9.41 am and you are advised to be at the train station at least 15 minutes before train departure. The train arrives at Cervignano train station at 11.09 am and the local tour guide will meet you directly on the platform. holding a sign with your name. At the end of the tour, the guide will take you back to Cervignano train station and assist you on departure. You will travel back from Cervignano to Venice unescorted.