Departure / return location:
Udine tourist office – Piazza 1° Maggio - Other locations / hotel pick-up and drop-off service available
Regural tour: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday afternoon
Private tour: daily, upon request
Regular tour: 3 p.m.
Private tour: to be agreed
1.5 hours approx.
Season / Validity:
Year round, on request
Italian / English
Regular tour: € 20 p.p.
€ 35 p.p. for 2 people
€ 25 p.p. for 3 people
€ 20 p.p. for 4+ people
Groups for pre-arranged groups of 8+ people please inquire
- City map
- Professional narration by a licensed tour guide
- Entrance tickets to museums, monuments, archaeological sites included in the itinerary. (Please note that the FVG card allows you free admittance to many museums and sites and free travel on Udine city buses)
- Transportation and transfers (unless specified)
- Meals (unless specified)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Anything not specifically mentioned under “tour includes”
- This is a walking tour and must be booked at least 96 hours in advance of your travel date.
- Confirmation for this product will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Regular tours run with a minimum of 4 participants. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour will run as private tour and clients can decide whether to cancel the reservation without penalties and get a refund or do a private tour with related price adjustment.